D-DAY.

Friday, September 12, 2008 {5:29 PM}

ITS THE DAY.
the day i will see my grades, the day ms.haban will tell my dad all the foolishness i did during the 1st quarter. ITS THE DAY IM GETTING MY SHUTTERS BACK and its the day... IVE DECIDED TO MOVE ON. i know i cant, but i have to try.
I got hurt, and i dont wanna get hurt about him again. ITS OKAY, FORGET ABOUT ME. dont say a fuckin word to me again, i hate you. i hate you for making me love you. I HATE YOU BECAUSE I FELL FOR YOU SO HARD. I HATE YOU BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU'RE WORTH IT... I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU THAT I THOUGHT I LOVED ABOUT YOU.

I HATE YOU.
thanks for this broken heart.

im giving up guys for awhile, and saying hi to alchohol alot more.

STUPID CHEN. STUPID.

i gotta go and take a bath.

{LATER}>