LONGTEST?
Sunday, August 3, 2008 {6:04 AM}
Its been awhile, I missed you BLOG!
School's just been suckish as ever. Thankgod my friends are there to make it less-suckish. I havent been active this school year, Im kinda hating everything right now. Which kinda sucks. How many times did i type 'SUCK'? count them all and ill give you a lollipop!
Longtest is this week. I hate studying.. SUCKSUCKSUCK.
Reviewing my notes is a KILLER! I cant understand some of my writing which is weird. I might cram tomorrow morning for everything.. blahblah. Im already done studying for english, ITS EASYYY. we have like less grammar and alot of anne frank so i like focused more on anne frank, i so loveddd the story. I actually cried while i watched the movie, man german's sucks ass. TLE was a killer, i dont have notes so i studied the drillsheet nalang.. haha ill cram tomorrow and borrow someone's notebook. Im almost done with computer... gonna finish the extra notes nalang then review it then im DONE.
So right now, Im typing.... kdsajdaskjdkfejfnaknwaihaubwajbajsbdas.
My keyboards is soft! i love it. LOL. ohgeez the battery of my laptop is getting low. hahahaha
random.hyper.awoooooooooooo.
go blue bears!
BEARSBEARS.
Me and Celina designed our team uniforms! WEEEEEE.
but i guess the other team got the same idea that we had. LOL. we we're first anyway!
but we think the paw on the side of the uniforms are pretty lame and corny thats why we changed it. We placed the paw on the shorts.. much cooler. LOL.
i cant wait for practices to start! thats the fun part. less study.. more dancing! HORRAY!
talk to you laterrr. ill study na.. BYE!
my sister sucks. she's screaming around the house and she's making my little brother cry, she's such a witch. me and my brother hates her so much, we want her to be bald. HAHAHAHAHA, ohwait she's already a big bowl of ugly. better run to my brothaaa.. he's crying.
{LATER}>