you were awesome.. before?

Thursday, July 24, 2008 {5:52 AM}

Hi, another SUCKISH HIGHSCHOOL DAY.

I cant wait for this school year to end, seriously. I hope no one reacts on this blogpost... lets just hope. And once again, Im reminding you.. if your reading this, just respect everything im going to write here because this is mine, not yours. if you hate it, then leave and dont bother reading.. ok?

I super HATE THIS SCHOOL YEAR.
Its been really bad ever since the 1st day.. well not really, like the 2nd week of school up to now. Friendship is a big thing here, we're loosing someone... and she doesnt care? well we dont care either. We told her twice already.. but i guess she didnt listen. So much for her "ok sige magbabago na ako.. promise ako talaga may kasalanan.." and her ever famous line.. "SORRY" what happened awhile ago, is seriously UNFORGIVABLE.
I can never trust her again, I can never trust her like before. I feel like i dont know her anymore... i dont know what's up with her, she doesnt tell me anything now. Bahala ka na.. do whatever you want. No talk? edi walang USAP. No pansinan? FINE.
Basta wag ka lang mang gago ng tao.. ok na yun. Wag ka lang mag lie sa ibang tao sa mga sinasabi mo, because your changing every story. You tell something to her, next thing you know everyone know's it already. i cant believe she's like.. saying everything to THEM.

enough about this. Some people might read this and make a big deal out of it again. Napaka 'WARFREAK' ko naman.. diba?
TSSSSSS. judgemental people are so lame.

{LATER}>