watsup?

Monday, July 28, 2008 {5:20 AM}

Its been awhile. I fixed this thing na, NEW URL AND NEW LAYOUT.
I wont give out my url to other people, keep this shit private for awhile.

ANYHOO, NO CLASSES TODAY.
NO SUCKFEST FOR 1 DAY. HELLELUIJAH!!!
how i wish no classes tomorrow too. but noo.. BOO.
ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR OUR SUCKISH PRESIDENT, GLORIA! She did her AWESOME SONA TODAY. give her a round of applause with all of her LIES! i bet most of the filipino's didnt bother to watch her SONA. well, i didnt. I was online the whole day. I talked to.. :D OWMAYGAHD. :D you get it.. ? NO? ok. :))

Did you guys watch DARK NIGHT already? MAN IT WAS AWESOMEEEE.

Heath Ledger rocks! I love his role 'The Joker' He's such a funny villian. i love him
and batman is just stupid. =)) i loved the joker more than him. haha!
LOVELOVE Imax.

i have nothing to say na..

SEE YA.

{LATER}>