Hey awesome strager! Welcome to my whatever you call it. This is mine, so RESPECT whatever's in here. ok? I say what i want, because this is mine if you have a problem with that then please, LEAVE. I dont want anyone bashing my site because you have no rights to do that. OKAY? If you hate me, I HATE YOU TOO. If you love me, I LOVE YOU TOO.
peace out kids.
BAAAAM.
CHEN/
yup, thats the name. Guess my age, Ive been rocking this world since Jan 21, 1995. I live, laugh, love and LEARN. I change like 24/7. I make mistakes just like everyone else. I have the best people in my life, I talk alot, so just talk to me and we'll be good friends. I hate people who judge so fast, theyre just too lame. Copycats can die NOW.
Hate me or Love me, whatever. Basically, Im livin life! and there's nothing you can do about it. :P
A Little Bit Longer By Nick Jonas Nick said: - 'It's actually a song that has to do with diabetes. We were up in Canada filming Camp Rock. It was one of those days where my blood sugar was a little out of control, and I was kind of bumming. I walked by this room in the hotel we were staying at, and it was so weird, all of the sudden there was this big ballroom with a piano in it. It was like a scene out of a movie. So I went in there, sat down at the piano and wrote the song. Later on I played it for the cast, and they all loved it.'
AWWWWWWWWW! :D
here's a video of nick singing the song a little bit longer in Gibson Amphitheatre-Los Angeles, California. Look me in the eyes tour. HE CRIED. HE CRIED! HE CRIED!
I really love this song.. its so sweet. :)
Here are pics of nick crying again, in their Burning Up tour in Toronto.
JULY 4! I WISH I WAS THERE. I WISH I WAS STILL IN CANADA THAT TIME. :(:(:(