About
LOSER! LOOK HERE.
Hey awesome strager! Welcome to my whatever you call it. This is mine, so RESPECT whatever's in here. ok? I say what i want, because this is mine if you have a problem with that then please, LEAVE. I dont want anyone bashing my site because you have no rights to do that. OKAY? If you hate me, I HATE YOU TOO. If you love me, I LOVE YOU TOO.
peace out kids.
BAAAAM.
CHEN/
yup, thats the name. Guess my age, Ive been rocking this world since Jan 21, 1995. I live, laugh, love and LEARN. I change like 24/7. I make mistakes just like everyone else. I have the best people in my life, I talk alot, so just talk to me and we'll be good friends. I hate people who judge so fast, theyre just too lame. Copycats can die NOW.
Hate me or Love me, whatever. Basically, Im livin life! and there's nothing you can do about it. :P
TALK
WHAEVAAH.
Sorry You cant Bash my site.
LINK
Clickables
Friendster
Myspace
Multiply
YM: vanillacharlene
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
ARCHIVES
Past Past Past
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
CREDITS
thank you thank you
Designer
BaseCodes
Image
1
2
3
4
FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL!
Friday, June 13, 2008 {5:16 AM}
ITS FRIDAAAAAAY! :D
First Week of School was a BLAAAAAAAAST. :D
1st day of school is the best, haha super noisy ng batch namin. we were like confusing all our batchmates "no sa A ka!" "no sa B ka!" =)) haha.
Bio wass... bad : we had orals right away. super barado ako kay sir seranno. hmmp :( but whatevah.. he's like that naman talaga. MS HABANICIOUS IS THE BEST ADVISER EVER! :)) she was forced to make me the vice mayor again.. "VICE MAYOR IS... WAG NALANG NDI NAMAN KAILANGAN EH" =)) "pssh ay nako ma'am i know you love me!" =)) DALE CARNEIGE WAS OKAY. it wasnt that hard like before when we were in 1st year. HAHAHA. THE NEW OBMCI HYMNN IS UHM.. AHH.. NO COMMENT. HAHAHA.
Were KINDA LSS na of the new song. :))
http://chacha04.multiply.com/video/item/26 watch! :)) hahaha.
TO BE CONTINUED. :))
{LATER}>