About
LOSER! LOOK HERE.
Hey awesome strager! Welcome to my whatever you call it. This is mine, so RESPECT whatever's in here. ok? I say what i want, because this is mine if you have a problem with that then please, LEAVE. I dont want anyone bashing my site because you have no rights to do that. OKAY? If you hate me, I HATE YOU TOO. If you love me, I LOVE YOU TOO.
peace out kids.
BAAAAM.
CHEN/
yup, thats the name. Guess my age, Ive been rocking this world since Jan 21, 1995. I live, laugh, love and LEARN. I change like 24/7. I make mistakes just like everyone else. I have the best people in my life, I talk alot, so just talk to me and we'll be good friends. I hate people who judge so fast, theyre just too lame. Copycats can die NOW.
Hate me or Love me, whatever. Basically, Im livin life! and there's nothing you can do about it. :P
TALK
WHAEVAAH.
Sorry You cant Bash my site.
LINK
Clickables
Friendster
Myspace
Multiply
YM: vanillacharlene
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
ARCHIVES
Past Past Past
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
CREDITS
thank you thank you
Designer
BaseCodes
Image
1
2
3
4
IM HERE =]
Wednesday, May 14, 2008 {11:01 AM}
IM HERE IN MONTREAL, CA.
LMAO. me and mom arrived here sunday night, tita and raveyy fetched us and i was like whoaa! ravey is so big now. and he's taller than me now =[ i hate it.
its pretty chilly here, i was spying on my cousin's neighbor. he lives next door, and hes fine. lmao
raven went to school awhile ago, so now im using his laptop without permission. he'll kill me, but whatevaa he's a dork. lmao. im going to fetch him later at school then were going downtown later to go shopping. yay!
i watched AI yesterday, and what the hell.
DAVID ARCHULETA SANG WITHYOU?! thats silly!!! lmao. i agree with simon's reaction. and
whatsup with the hills? i just watched the latest episode and godd, too much drama. lmao. LO is the meanie now.
HEIDI is so dumbb, she left her job for spencer. claps for heidi!
i watched wango tango! joe dropped his tamborouine. [is that how you spell it? lol]
miley still sucks. as always! she sings like a freak. and whoa, lindsay was there! goodthing shes not in rehab no more. lmao.
{LATER}>